RARE BEAUTY BY SELENA GOMEZ: HONEST REVIEW & THOUGHTS | MUTED MUSE MAG

 
My hand holding the Rare Beauty Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer, Soft Pinch Liquid Blush, and the Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer.



  I’ve been wanting to try Rare Beauty makeup by Selena Gomez for a while, but I was hesitant for two reasons. One, sometimes celebrity brands get a lot of hype simply because their name is tied to them and two, the high-end retail prices they charge for them. 

  However, after seeing so many people rave about Rare Beauty products online & seeing products like the Positive Tinted Light Moisturizer or the Soft Pinch Liquid Blushes become fan favorites, I was convinced that this isn’t just another celebrity makeup brand. 

  With that being said, I bought a couple of those fan favorites, tried them out for myself, & shared my honest thoughts in the video below. 


 

Post a Comment

Instagram

Muted Muse Mag. Theme by STS.